Even though a major Treaty revision is not expected any time soon, developments in EU secondary law and the ever-evolving case law of the Court of Justice will undoubtedly make updates necessary. Furthermore, although the authors always endeavour to present the books free of mistakes, it is nonetheless inevitable that some remain.
With this in mind, the authors present updates and, if necessary, any corrections on the books’ respective companion websites:
- “Essential EU Law in Charts”, 3rd edition, 2014: Web-Companion
- “Essential EU Law in Text”, 3rd edition, 2014: Web-Companion
- “Essential EU Competition Law in Charts”, 1st edition, 2011: Web-Companion
- Certain books have seen several reprints, which brought about minor updates with each reprint. It may therefore occur that updates or corrigenda are listed which may already have been taken care of in your printed copy.
- This site may also be reached under the internet address http://webcompanion-essential.eur-charts.eu.
- The Web-Companions for the following books are discontinued, but may still be accessed here:
- “Essential EC Law in Charts , 1st edition, pre-Lisbon, 2007”;
- “Essential EU Law in Charts”, 2nd Lisbon edition, 2010 [First Print and Reprints];
- “Essential EU Law in Text”, Lisbon edition, 2010,