Web-Companion "Essential EU Law in Charts - Reprint"Details...
Dear Reader of "Essential EU Law in Charts, 2nd Lisbon edition, 2010, <...> Reprint".
Please take note of the following updates and corrigenda. Please consider that this book has seen several reprints, which brought about minor updates with each reprint. It may therefore occur that updates or corrigenda are listed which may already have been taken care of in your printed copy.
The text in the third row at the left hand side must read as follows:
• Agricultural products, such as strawberries; Art. 38(1) TFEU; Strawberries (1997);
• Animals; Bluhme (1998); note, however, Art. 13 TFEU on animal welfare;
• Electricity; PreussenElektra (2001);
• Gold; Gold and Gold Alloy (2004);
• Coins that are no longer legal tender; Thompson (1978);
• Recyclable waste; Wallonian Waste (1992).
• Exceptionally even items that cannot be valued in money; Wallonian Waste (1992), in relation to non-recyclable and non-reusable waste transported to another country for the purpose of its treatment or its disposal; also e.g. Stadtgemeinde Frohnleiten (2007)